Monday, July 7, 2008

2 kittens left!!!!!!!!!


On Friday I made a new poster with these three girls on it. They are sweeties, and the girl in the middle was adopted on Sunday. Good luck in your new home, Lizzie!


Now I just need a home for sweet gray tabby girl, closest to the camera (and yes, they LOVE dogs!) . . . .


. . and this girl, original one I dubbed a tortoise shell, but have to change to torbie, as she is quite gray striped with orange splotches. These two girls really love each other and I find them in darling snuggling positions all over the house.

Yes, with the last two kittens, I have brought them inside, and they are loving it! They thought the garage was big after that shed, now they think my little house is a mansion.

On Thursday they will get their second shots.

No comments: